Are you interested in helping out with day camp? Click here for our volunteer application. We take creating a safe environment very seriously. All volunteers are screened including interviews and vulnerable sector police checks.
About Day Camp
Cost $130 per week per child Includes transportation and activity registration fee. Each week is independent and you can sign up for 1-4 weeks. Limit of 40 kids per week. Early Drop off and pick up is available for $5 per day per child.
July 16-20. Safari Week . This week we will learn about different animals. At the end of the week we will go to African Lion Safari.
July 23-27 Minecraft/Fairy. Experience a week of building and creativity with the Minecraft theme. Field trip at the end of the week is Storybook Gardens
July 30-August 3 Survivor Week The goal of the week is to teach different life skills such as cooking, survival, building. Each skill will be age appropraite. Field trip at the end of the week will be Clovermead Farms.
August 7-10 (Short week $110) Disney/Superhero Week. Each day come dressed as a Princess, superhero or anything you want! At the end of the week we will go to Fanshawe Pioneer Village
- Drop off at 8:30 am and pick up by 4:30 pm each day
- Day Camp will be available for children between 5-12 (Born between 2006-2013)
- Detailed information and lists will be sent after registration with all the details.
- Kids are to come to day camp with packed lunch
- Snacks will be provided based on the different themes each day.
- Tuck will be available for purchase.
Early drop off and late pick up will be available for $5 per day per child. It will be available from 7:30am – 5:30pm.